Free pregnancy and oral health education afternoon
On the 13th of March 2021 at 2pm we will be holding a pregnancy and oral health educational afternoon. Keep reading to find out more about our event.
You may have seen them waddling around the surgery but here are the expecting mothers of Marius St Family Dental.
What will we be speaking about?
We would like to ease the fear and worry in trying and expecting mothers regarding coming to the dentist while pregnant. We will be covering a range of topics including,
- Why women are at high risk during pregnancy.
- Dental care during pregnancy is safe and necessary.
- Why you should go to your dentist.
- Premature birth and low birth weight.
- Long term effects.
- Why dental decay is actually passed on from mother to child.
- Medications you can take.
- What medications to avoid.
- When to go to the dentist and how to prepare.
- Preventing decay and dental disease during pregnancy.
- Diet and oral health tips for your baby.
Please do not avoid seeing us because you are worried it is bad for the baby. It is the OPPOSITE!
If you are interested in getting to know more information, please register below.