Marius Street Family dental has served the Tamworth community for over 70 years. As a family owned business, we are here to provide you peace of mind for your dental treatment.
Teeth Whitening is this months promotion. Click below to claim your promotion code.
Next presentation night is coming soon. Click below for more information.
We do more than just look at your children’s teeth. We make your children's dental visit fun.
Nitrous Oxide ( happy gas) is coming soon. Find out more below.
- If you are in pain, we will see you today. That's our promise to you
- Tamworth’s only dental surgery designed specifically for children
- Tamworth only MRC training centre for children's development (a natural way to straight your teeth)
- Extended opening hours. We have extended our normal 8am-6pm hours to 8:30pm on Thursdays. We are also open from 9am until 1pm on Saturdays for your convenience
- 10% discount with a Seniors Card!
- Bulk bill for DVA patients (Department of Veteran Affairs)
- No gap payment for Medicare’s Child Dental Benefit Scheme: $1000 of dental support for those eligible
- Bupa and HCF (preventative) preferred providers, meaning you get the most out of your health fund claims
- Tamworth Implant Clinic offering single tooth, multiple tooth or immediately full arch tooth replacement
- We deliver personalised, lifetime dental treatment plans, tailored to your budget, needs and wants
"More than just dental" means going the extra mile
Many patients are nervous about seeing a dentist. Our friendly teams mission is to create a pleasant and positive experience for you and your family.
Marius Street Family Dental unifies general dentistry with implants, orthodontics, smile reconstruction and cosmetic design all under one roof, giving you the benefits of integrated assessment and more choice in a much more cost-effective manner.
We don’t ever want to be a “boutique” or high-fee practice: we give you the best value by tailoring to your Budget, Needs and Wants. We focus on function first but always keep cosmetics in mind – in the end you get both.
Min’s philosophy is “Do it once, do it well”. Look at the big picture, find and treat the cause rather than just the symptoms. Having suffered from severe headaches and neck pain herself, she learnt this first-hand that the whole body is connected.
Min is not a specialist and does not want to be as she wants to continue to broaden her knowledge beyond dental: assess headaches, airway, posture, jaw joint pain, breathing issues and more to give you the best possible integrated plan.
Tamworth's Implant Centre
Min was the first general dentist in Tamworth to perform this procedure. She has placed over 1000 different implants suiting individual needs.
We have many implant systems available in our practice and offer mini implants, implants to help support your denture, implants to replace one tooth, several teeth or completely replace your denture!
Tamworth’s only Myofunctional
Why do children grow up to need braces? Treat the cause of the problem and help your child to grow and develop correctly. Read more here.
Tamworth’s only dental clinic designed specifically for children!
Coming soon (March 2018), we are creating from scratch a new dental area that is designed especially for children’s dentistry. Read more about how this means better dental care for your child