Marius Street Family dental has served the Tamworth community for over 70 years. As a family owned practice, we are here to provide you peace of mind for your dental treatment.
Free pregnancy education afternoon
Please do not avoid seeing us because you are worried it is bad for your baby, it is the opposite! Find out about our pregnancy and oral health event.
Why are regular appointments important?
Why do dentists ask you to come in every 6 months? Can't you just give us a call when you get a problem? What do we mean 'preventative dentistry'?
Dentistry is challenging for many of our patients. Read more about what we can do to your appointment more comfortable.
We now offer Zip Pay, AfterPay, OpenPay as well as other payment plan options. We can work with your individual dental needs to find the best plan.
- If you are in pain, we will see you today. That's our promise to you
- New dental clinic rooms designed specifically for children
- Tamworth's only myofunctional training centre for children's development (a natural way to achieve straighter teeth)
- Independently accredited dental practice through QIP. Read what this means
- Zip pay and other payment plans available. Read more.
- Full range of treatment offered including; implants, dentures, orthodontics, children development, smile design & cosmetic dentistry and, grinding & snoring issues
- BUPA preferred provider, get more for your money
- Bulk bill for DVA patients (Department of Veteran Affairs)
- No gap payment for Medicare’s Child Dental Benefit Scheme: $1000 of dental support for those eligible
- Bupa, HCF (preventative) and Westfund (preventative) preferred providers, meaning you get the most out of your health fund claims
- Tamworth Implant Clinic offering immediate single tooth, multiple tooth or full arch tooth replacement
- We deliver personalised, lifetime dental treatment plans, tailored to your budget, needs and wants
- State of the art 3D xray unit (CBCT/Tomograph) and CEREC unit for digital scanning, design, and same day crowns.
"More than just dental" means going the extra mile
Many patients are nervous about seeing a dentist. Our friendly teams mission is to create a pleasant and positive experience for you and your family.
Marius Street Family Dental unifies general dentistry with implants, orthodontics, smile reconstruction and cosmetic design all under one roof, giving you the benefits of integrated assessment and more choice in a much more cost-effective manner.
We don’t ever want to be a “boutique” or high-fee practice: we give you the best value by tailoring to your Budget, Needs and Wants. We focus on function first but always keep cosmetics in mind – in the end you get both.
Min’s philosophy is “Do it once, do it well”. Look at the big picture, find and treat the cause rather than just the symptoms. Having suffered from severe headaches and neck pain herself, she learnt this first-hand that the whole body is connected.
Min is not a specialist and does not want to be as she wants to continue to broaden her knowledge beyond dental: assess headaches, airway, posture, jaw joint pain, breathing issues and more to give you the best possible integrated plan.
Tamworth's Implant Centre
Min was the first general dentist in Tamworth to perform this procedure. She has placed over 1000 different implants suiting individual needs.
We have many implant systems available in our practice and offer mini implants, implants to help support your denture, implants to replace one tooth, several teeth or completely replace your denture!
Tamworth’s only Myofunctional
Why do children grow up to need braces? Treat the cause of the problem and help your child to grow and develop correctly. Read more here.
Tamworth’s only dental clinic designed specifically for children!
Coming soon (March 2018), we are creating from scratch a new dental area that is designed especially for children’s dentistry. Read more about how this means better dental care for your child