We are Tamworths dental implant centre
Dental implants, or tooth implants represent the highest standard of care in restoring your missing teeth. We were the first general dental practice in Tamworth to place a dental implant from start to finish.
Since then, Dr Min Stephenson has placed over 800 various types of implants and achieves a very high success rate with these. 10 year studies on implants have found success rates ranging from 90% to 99%. We can replace one single tooth or do a full mouth.
Dr Min Stephenson has a particular interest in taking a step back from just the teeth. She will give you a beautiful smile that matches your face but also most important to give you good chewing function and is designed to last .
Min has worked hard over many years to master implants, and performs every step in the process from beginning to end. This hands on approach means she can best control the quality and reduce the overall cost. Implants are just one of the tools Min can use to achieve an amazing treatment plan for you. In fact, implants can be combined with high end cosmetic design, tooth and smile reconstruction, simple orthodontics and more.
Every picture tells a story. The following cases reflect Dr Min Stephenson's overall treatment concepts in regards to dental implants .
A single tooth implant placement to replace a missing central tooth. We added smile design, which, for less than $900, made a huge difference to his smile.
A complete reconstruction of this lady's smile and teeth. After increasing her amount of existing bone, we placed ten implants. These were finished in Oct 2013. The final photos were taken July 2015 after replacing her old upper and lower dentures.
Advantages of Dental Implants Over Dentures or a Bridge
- Aesthetic: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. Since dental implants integrate into the structure of your bone, they prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures. No one will ever know that you have a replacement tooth.
- Tooth-saving: Dental implants don't sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth like a bridge does because neighbouring teeth are not altered to support the implant. More of your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health!
- Confidence: Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence. They are secure and offer freedom from the irksome clicks and wobbles of dentures. They'll allow you to say goodbye to worries about misplaced dentures and messy pastes and glues.
- Reliable: The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement and in many cases can have a longer lifespan with less damage to adjacent teeth than bridges.
What can Dental Implants do?
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting the neighbouring teeth.
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture.
- Provide support for a denture, making it more stable and comfortable.
To find out whether or not implants are suitable for you, and which type, design and cost range is best for you, please don't hesitate to come in and see us, or do further research via the links below: